Transport Scheduling Made Easy
Lexian Dispatch Manager (LDM) is a multi-user database application designed to automate and improve the efficiency of the distribution process for small to medium size businesses. The Dispatch Manager is part of a suite of Lexian supply chain tools including Procurement Manager, Warehouse Manager, Inventory Optimiza and Asset Manager.
Key benefits of the system are:
- Efficient load creation through forward visibility of orders.
- Efficient utilization of vehicles with volume information available to the route planners to ensure that vehicles are filled to capacity.
- Automatic rating and reverse billing for driver and /or subcontractor payments
- Feedback to production planning to ensure orders are ready when the load is due to be dispatched.
- Comprehensive KPI reports on all distribution activities
- Web interface
System Features include:
- Full customization of fields
- User security at database level
- Automatic archiving of data
- Order Acquisition
- Automatic download from ERP host system
- Manual entry or update facility via terminal or web interface
- Order detail to product line item level
- Load Planning
- Drag and drop orders onto vehicles
- Time, capacity and eligibility constraint rules
- Part orders can be loaded
- Driver/vehicle manifest and time sheet produced
- List of unallocated orders maintained
- Freeform text area for keeping notes and instructions for the selected order in either the Unallocated Orders pane or the Route Details pane.
- Sort capability on all list fields
- Exception reports and alerts if constraints are breached
- Ability to query on any field
- Automatic calculation of route drive times and distances
- Updating Route Details
- Capture of actual delivery times via driver run sheets
- Ability to configure and record delay information
- Data checks to ensure authenticity of information
- User defined fields
- Each report has its own selection criteria dialog specifically written for the report.
- Data underlying all reports can be exported as text files or Microsoft Excel spreadsheet files.
- Flags indicate which activities have been invoiced and/or paid
- Rating information is stored in the driver or truck master files and the rating logic is built into the reporting process.
- Web interface for all reports